TV Installation Services in Dubai
THE EASY WAY TO ENJOY YOUR TV INSTALLATION
Are you eager to install that new flat-screen TV? Are you still trying to figure out where to mount it exactly?
ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF THE URGENT MAINTENANCE TV INSTALLATION SERVICE:
- We send a fully insured professional within 2 days of your initial request;
- We carefully unpack your unit and help you choose the best location for a wall mount;
- Install wall brackets to your chosen position while safely mounting your flat television to the wall;
- Tune in your TV and wire any other existing equipment;
- Installation of your new home cinema or sound bar system upon request;
- Making sure all wires are neatly tucked away;
- TV Installation
HOW LONG WILL THE TV WALL MOUNTING SERVICE TAKE?
- Fitting 1 x 20″ TV screen to masonry wall (plasma or LCD) will take about 30 minutes;
- Fitting 1 x 42″ TV screen to masonry wall (plasma or LCD) will take about 1 hour (this job will require a second pair of hands, so let us know in advance so that we can send an extra handyman);
- Cable or wire management and trunking will take about 30 minutes;
- Chasing cables into walls takes a variable time to complete (we recommend that you book us for TV mounting, during which we can provide you with an estimate for the cost of chasing those pesky cables).
ARE MY WALLS SUITABLE FOR WALL MOUNTING A TV?
Robust walls with brick, plaster, or concrete are just fine for your TV installation service. However, walls made of plasterboard, plaster, and lathe are not optimal for a TV wall installation as they may not be able to fully support the weight. If that is your case, you better look for an upright timber at the right spot behind the plasterboard. If you have that covered, then the handyman will be able to fit your TV to the wall with no problems whatsoever.
DO I HAVE TO DO ANYTHING PRIOR TO MY HANDYMAN APPOINTMENT?
Please make sure that you have the right bracket for your TV. Even those so-called “universal” brackets can often prove misleading. In case you are not sure if you have the right bracket for your wall mount or not, then Handyman will gladly grant you advice! For instance, the pros can easily assist you with flat-to-wall bracket installation, tilting bracket fitting, and tilt and swivel bracket placement. The specialists can even improve your viewing experience further with multi-positional bracket fitting! Just keep in mind that the TV installation on wall cost for this or any other related task will be added to your final bill. Don’t forget to also show your installer exactly where you want the television screen to be placed, as well as a suitable outlet (usually, directly below or behind the unit).
Handyman note: The mounting process depends on the type of wall, TV model, and the bracket type.
WHERE SHOULD MY TV BE WALL MOUNT?
Well, your television installer can definitely help you determine where your TV should be wall-mounted… There are 3 things to keep in mind: the power outlet, the location of the wall studs (to properly support the weight), as well as where you are going to sit while watching. In most cases, mounting a TV over the fireplace is not a good idea. Also, a tilting or swivel TV mount may be just the thing you need should you want the screen to be situated higher.
I HAVE A PHILIPS TV. CAN YOU MOUNT IT ON MY WALL?
Absolutely! Just say the word and the experts will arrive with the right tools to mount your TV and safely conceal any stray wires to ensure your hazard-free, thriller-packed evening. Besides Philips, the diligent specialists can also place brackets by any wall bracket manufacturer, namely: Sansum, Omnimount, Duronic, Vogel’s, Ultimate mounts, Ross, VonHaus, Peerless, AFV, One for all, Proper, Sandstorm, Lumi, Meos and anything else you can think of!
Please note: We send 2 handymen to efficiently mount 42” screens or bigger.
WHAT TYPES OF TV SETS & HOME CINEMA SYSTEMS CAN YOU INSTALL?
The experienced handymen can safely place, fix, secure, and mount TV & home audio systems of any type and size. The pros will waste no time in setting up your home cinema, neatly mounting your gadgets, and tucking all cables faster than you can make a cup of coffee. Here is what the specialists can install to bring the movie theatre to the comfort of your living room:
- Plasma, LED, LCD, HDTV, and 3D Television;
- Home cinema systems and home theatres;
- Home audio systems, soundbars, and much more!